top of page
  • shardaytorgerson

SaskParty Maintains Support

A new independent Insightrix Research online poll finds voter intentions remain relatively consistent.

Presently 58% of decided Saskatchewan voters state they would cast their ballot for the SaskParty, while 31% would vote for the provincial NDP if a provincial election were held today. Another 6% would vote for the provincial Liberals and 3% for the Green Party. The remaining 2% report they would vote for another party. Voter intentions have remained generally consistent with previous Insightrix polls.

Leadership Approval Ratings In line with voting intentions, public approval ratings for Premier Brad Wall continue to remain strong. Presently, 33% of Saskatchewan residents strongly approve of his performance while another 30% somewhat approve, for a total approval rating of 63%. This is down slightly from one year ago (66%).

Approval ratings for Cam Broten, leader of the Saskatchewan NDP, have risen slightly. Currently, 42% of Saskatchewan residents strongly or somewhat approve of his performance, up from 38% one year ago.

Research Details A total of 807 randomly selected SaskWatch Research™ panel members participated in the online research study from April 7th to 9th, 2015. Quotas were set by age, gender, and region to match the general population of the province. Since the research is conducted online, it is considered to be a non-probability proportion sample and therefore, margins of error are not applicable.

About SaskWatch Research™ Insightrix began developing its SaskWatch Research™ online market research panel in October 2007, using high-quality techniques including telephone recruitment and referrals from existing panel members. Presently, there are over 15,000 active panel members representing all regions of the province and distributions of the general population. The panel membership closely matches the 2011 Census based on age, gender, household composition, household income, and education. For more information, please visit

5 views0 comments


bottom of page